Question #1: "How are emotions..."

QUESTION #1.
"How are emotions raised by a photograph (work of art) different from typical human emotions? (For example, is a 'sad' photograph/painting different from another experience of sadness?)
Is it different for different kinds of emotion? (For example, is a 'happy' photograph more universally descriptive?)
If so, how? If not, why not?"

*************

Everything is different I felt many different things over this weekend, I was so happy yesterday but on Thursday I was crying my eyes out all day then I did some horrible things to myself. A photograph can emphasize what you feel on the inside. (sad, happy, mad, beautiful, confused etc... )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL SELF_PORTRAIT TRIPTYCH (& IMAGES)

Photographic Context & History (Ongoing)